Turning FATCA into a Competitive Advantage

Regulatory compliance is an ongoing, escalating cost that is stifling profitability. Today, the “cost of compliance” is now 85% of a financial institution’s average operational budget, leaving a mere 15% available for programs like business development and customer acquisition.

http://ubm.io/1reeN7h